Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Days

This week has been great


Started off with FHE with the SA's in our ward and that was just good fun. 

On Tuesday I went on exchanges with Sister Chong-Nee and that was too much fun..haha joke but I love going on exchanges with Sister Chong-Nee. She reminds me of Hawaii..haha. They are shotgunning the area so its brand new, we walked a lot and knocked on lots of doors and big gates. Most people wouldn't open up for us but sister Chong-Nee says you just have to know some people will reject you but there's nothing wrong because... 
"blessings come after rejection."

Friday was Sister Falgui's birthday and we celebrated with dinner appointment after dinner appointment. Oh man we felt like dying at the end of the night- people are just too good to us sometimes. 

Saturday we helped with the stake mini-mtc and that was cool to teach a bunch of youth and get them excited about serving missions and being missionaries right now, we can all be missionaries right now.

Jannah also had her interview and she will be baptized next Saturday! Yay, she's way cooler than I was at 9 and knows so much about the gospel. We made her little cards with reminders about gospel principles and she was so excited to meet with us because she had been studying them all week! 

Oh and I taught Relief Society on Sunday..WHAT!!??
I just found out that morning. Reminded me of when dad would call me on Saturday nights to tell me I was speaking on Sunday. Good times.Good times. 

Today we had a family day activity at the church since its a holiday here. Haha
It was great we had an egg toss and it was a raw egg..we didn't know that and Sister Falgui caught one and it exploded on her. But our team won that game, so...worth it.  #champion

Life is great and I love being a missionary
Hope you all love what you are doing to, and if not remember the most wonderful thing about life is we can all change. Its is the very essence of the message of the gospel. 

xoxo
Sister Mahe


No comments:

Post a Comment