Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Safe and Sound

Family and Friends.

Kumusta Po Kayo! Magandang Hapon!

I only have a short time to email right now. My actual P-day is on Friday..so make sure you write me on Thursdays!!! They are only letting us email now to let you know we are safe since there is a super typhoon that has hit the Philippines. We don't watch the news or have any updates but they have said it has had a huge impact in the south islands particularly the Tacloban mission. Please keep the people and all of the missionaries in the affected areas in your prayers.

I have this to say about missionary work. It is the most amazing thing to be involved in and I am soooo in love with being a missionary and wearing a name tag so everyone (well all the other missionaries) know I want to represent Jesus Christ! Learning the language is tough and I can't remember if I'm speaking Tagalog or English most days, but I know that the Lord is qualifying me and my kasama (companion) for the work.

I love you all dearly and hope this letter is of some comfort. We are all safe here and I know the Lord watches over those He calls to serve. Keep praying for our people in the south affected by the typhoon.

Mahal Kita,
Sister Mahe

No comments:

Post a Comment